About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Business oriented Software Projects using optimization for Nutrition based Food menu for given budget

Idea:
   It is not at all easy for any person to select Food items for his/her daily 3 time meals to match basic Nutritional requirement per day in a given amount per month.
 The idea is as follows,
     Depending on the Nutritional Information of each food item and standard requirements of nutrients for aperson, a design has to be made to chose Items according to the budget allocated for Food in that month . Consequently an Indicator should tell how close the Result is to the the standard required diet for that given budget allocation.


కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: