About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Great Historical Urgency to know what happens right after you die

Since most of the religions believe there is an after life equipped with virgins, drinks, food, 'what not' ...etc..

But nobody knows the reality. Here science has to do something to spoil all the innocence created and developed by these religious prophets or fanatics.

I would rather say this is more important problem to tackle than Rosetta Philae asteroid lander mission(Though it is a really amazing historical event).

Science has to very quickly decide whether there exists an after life or NOT. It should give more authentic results than the Higgs-Boson existence. 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: